Strong communication technology is critical to any business. NP Projects are committed to providing best in class solutions to fit the needs of any business. We can supply total Unified Communications solutions for any size business. We supply mobile and fixed line communications products. Please Contact Us for more information.
We are proud to partner with 3CX for our telephony solutions, and can provide systems to fit most market needs. 3CX Phone System is a software based PBX for Windows, Linus and the Cloud. It works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution. This avoids the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognised for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
3CX runs on Windows and Linux. It is easily installed and managed by Windows IT administrators without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It’s pre-configured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks. Thus saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%. SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and remote offices reduce the number of fixed telephony lines required. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
Some Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
Look at the WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.